Collection of information:
Bus Booking Pro collects information about you in 2 different ways:
- Making a booking via one of our websites: When you make a booking at website using Bus Booking Pro, we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself. This information may include name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card number, and the name of the business at which you wish to make a reservation. We will collect personal information such as this only when it has been voluntarily provided by you.
- Cookies/IP Addresses: Bus Booking Pro’s primary website, www.busbookingpro.com does not collect permanent cookies.
Use of information by Bus Booking Pro™
- We use the information we collect from you in order to provide you with specific services. For example, we use your contact information (eg. name, address and credit card information), to provide you with, and/or bill you for, any transactions you wish to make and which may be available directly from us via one of our participating websites. (note: you will not be able to use such services without providing this information).
- We may also use this information to improve our marketing efforts and services, analyse site usage and customise our website’s content and layout.
- We may also use this information to notify you (via e-mail, SMS and other on and off-line communications) of the status of your reservation, changes to the reservation, special offers, websites updates, discounts, and new products and services related to the websites that you have purchased from or made a reservation at. If you do not wish to receive these communications from us, please notify us by e-mail at email@example.com .
Who will see or have access to your information?
We may disclose to third parties aggregate anonymous statistics regarding our customers, sales, traffic analyses and other information regarding or collected through our websites and printed forms. Other than in this anonymous form, we will not disclose your personal information without first obtaining your permission except as follows:
- We may disclose personal information if required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties providing, or assisting us in providing, services requested by you, and for billing purposes.
- We may disclose your personal information provided voluntarily as part of the website booking or purchasing process to the websites you purchased or booked at.
We process online customer orders and collect and store personally identifiable information using industry standard secure encryption technology. This technology encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us via the Internet. In addition, all of the customer information we collected on our website is stored on Bus Booking Pro Pty Ltd’s host server which is located in a restricted access area and is password protected.
Links to other sites: ads
Correcting and updating your information